4-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan with Main-Floor Master and Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Three sets of French doors welcome you into this appealing 4-bedroom farmhouse plan, which features a traditional clapboard exterior, large covered front porch, and 3-car garage.
- In the front of the home, a roomy office with an exterior entrance offers privacy and convenience.
- Guests will appreciate the secluded main-floor guest suite with a full bath, private porch, and walk-in closet.
- A spacious open-concept living room, kitchen, and keeping room offer plenty of options for gathering and casual meals.
- A generously sized walk-in pantry and oversized kitchen island lend convenience and a touch of luxury.
- Retreat to the tucked-away master suite, where you’ll find a spacious walk-in closet and 5-piece bath.
- On the upper level, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get two more bedrooms in the left wing with house plan 510120WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 10"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick