5 Bedroom Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- An inviting covered porch embraces the front of this 5 bed modern farmhouse plan. Once inside, guests are greeted by wide open views of the great room, kitchen, dining and breakfast area. The kitchen offers plenty of work-space and includes a walk-in pantry, double ovens and an over-sized island. The adjoining bayed breakfast area accesses a covered rear porch for open-air dining options.
- On the opposite side of this design’s floor plan is a good size bedroom and bath combo that could be used as a guest room or in-law suite. The bath area includes a vanity, private shower and toilet and walk-in closet.
- Midway up the stairs lies a library with a cathedral ceiling.
- The second floor features a loft and three secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets. Bedroom 3 has its own bath, while bedrooms 4 and 5 share a conveniently located hall bath, just off the central loft area. The over-sized master bedroom includes a sitting room, and an expansive bathroom with his and hers vanities, walk in shower, soaking tub and a massive closet!
- The 3-car garage has convenient access points to the home through the mudroom, complete with benches and storage cubbies. This practical area accesses the laundry, which includes counter space and space for hampers.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-bed version with courtyard garage with house plan 62544DJ. Get a front-facing garage with house plan 62728DJ (2,800 sq. ft.). Get an in-law suite with 62666DJ (3,043 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"