6-Bed Country Farmhouse with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This 6-bed country farmhouse plan has porches front and back and gives you 3,295 square feet of heated living spread across three levels.
- A fireplace bordered by built-ins warms the open living area, consisting of a living room, a dining room and a kitchen with an island that comfortably seats three. Sliding doors open to the back porch from the dining room and the kitchen.
- A home office located just off the foyer gives you a convenient space away from the rest of the home to concentrate on work.
- Four bedrooms - and laundry - are located upstairs including the master suite with walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. The three remaining bedrooms share a bath.
- Two more bedrooms with a shared bath are in the basement, as is a large family room.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the finished basement with house plans 21097DR and 21217DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,295 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12