640 Square Foot Modern House Plan with Outdoor Fireplace
About This Plan
- This home plan is the perfect granny flat, guest house addition to your property, or the perfect place to get away and enjoy the ease of function that flows from the front door to the back lanai.
- The front porch with fireplace is the perfect place to enjoy a view and cozy up to a warm fire after a long day.
- Inside you'll find an open floor plan with 10' ceilings in the great room-kitchen-dining area, and neatly put together and private master suite. The bed wall on the right side of the room affords plenty of space for a king sized bed set, with room left over for dresser and nightstands. The full sized bathroom is open to the walk-in closet that features a full sized stacked washer and dryer.
- Behind the bedroom is a covered lanai space with outside storage, as well as at separate mechanical room.
- The roof is a low pitched shed roof with a membrane roof system making it virtually bulletproof.
- The plans have been developed to maximize affordability and energy efficiency as well as flexibility over the families various stages of life. This particular version is a cousin to Plan 85105MS and works very well on a corner building site with the two porches and entry doors .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 50' 3"
- Framing Type: Truss