A Bath for Every Bedroom
About This Plan
- Your family and guests will enjoy comfort and luxury with a bath and walk-in closet attached to each bedroom in this spectacular home.
- The covered porch wraps around three sides of the plan creating a great place to sit and relax.
- Special ceiling treatments highlight almost every room and a central rotunda is the perfect location for holiday decorations.
- Large, open spaces comprise the informal living area in the rear. The family chef working at the island has a clear view straight back to the fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- On the second floor, the master suite is truly a retreat with its romantic fireplace,vaulted ceiling, two large walk-in closets and a spa bath second to none.
- In addition to the three bedrooms, you can enjoy a media room and loft area with built-in cabinets.
- The octagonal hall on this floor is open to the rotunda below, creating a dramatic impact that sets this home apart from others.
- Related Plans: Gain a turret with house plan 2384JD and 23357JD.
- Get an octagonal rotunda with house plan 23187JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,335 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1090 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss