A Chalet House Plan
About This Plan
- This chalet house plan is enhanced by a steep gable roof, scalloped fascia boards and fieldstone chimney detail. The front-facing deck and covered balcony add to outdoor living spaces.
- The fireplace is the main focus in the living room, separating the living room from the dining room.
- One bedroom is found on the first floor; two additional bedrooms and a full bath are upstairs. Three large storage areas are also found on the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 8812SH (1,286 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 401 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick