A Cottage with 3-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- A covered entry graces the front of this cottage. A popular design, it comes in two and three bedroom versions in multiple sizes to suit all needs.
- The living space is accented by a fireplace that is open on three sides. It helps separate the living room from the kitchen-dinette area.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom with corner shower. Bedroom #1 has a walk-in closet.
- Laundry is on the main level and a basement offers storage or expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get a bumped-out dinette with house plan 21714DR.
- For a larger version, see house plan 21716DR.
- For a three-bedroom version, see house plan 21519DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"