Three Bedrooms or Two - You Choose
About This Plan
- A covered entry, stone and shingles make for an attractive welcome to this flexible house plan in multiple versions.
- A partial cathedral ceiling in the living room makes room for the appealing half-moon window.
- A partial wall helps separate the living room from the kitchen while still allowing for a sense of openness.
- The kitchen has dinette seating. A bumpout makes room for the dining room and brings in lots of natural light.
- Three bedrooms, including a master with a large closet, share a bath with with separate shower and corner bathtub.
- A full basement allows for expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: For a two-bedroom version, see house plan 21716DR. Get a bumped-out dinette with house plan 21714DR (880 sq. ft.) and 21967DR (975 sq. ft.).
- Get a brick exterior with house plan 21043DR (3 bedroom) and house plan 21283DR (2 bedroom).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss