A Nature Lover's Dream House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful cottage is ideally suited for a lakefront or mountaintop location.
- The large rear wrapping porch is perfect for enjoying the views.
- The house is 26 feet wide by 30 feet deep and provides 1,906 square feet of living space.
- The ground floor consists of a 780 square foot open area with access to the terrace that includes a dining room and living room with a see through fireplace, a kitchen with an island, a bathroom and a master bedroom.
- The 346 square foot mezzanine is a versatile room that can be used as a bedroom, a reading room or a den.
- Added Bonus: Plans come with a 780 square foot basement featuring a large den with fireplace, a bedroom, a bathroom and a laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,906 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss