A Study on Each Floor
About This Plan
- Bold, strong lines accent this Florida home plan that comes with two studies - one on each floor
- Covered lanais in back give you shade and privacy with lots of room for a summer kitchen.
- A pool bath keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- The huge great room has a magnificent coffered ceiling that can be seen all the way to the kitchen.
- The T-shaped island has seating for six people and offers tons of counter space.
- Homeowners are pampered with a tray ceiling and their own wet bar plus his and her walk-in closets that close with pocket doors.
- All three bedroom suites on the second floor open up to the covered balcony and sun deck.
- The second floor study has a wet bar and nearby, a handy laundry closet has room for a stack washer/dryer.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Related Plan: Get a different layout with house plan 31845DN (4,080 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Entry: 100 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 428 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss