Upscale Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy all the luxurious amenities that come with this upscale Florida house plan.
- There's a wet bar, wine room, residential elevator and an outdoor summer kitchen on the spacious rear covered lanai.
- With a wonderful open floor plan, there are very few walls to block views.
- Yet you can also escape to the privacy of a quiet study with built-ins along one wall.
- The first floor master suite is a real delight with its morning bar and mini-fridge so you can get your coffee going as soon as you wake up.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor - each with a private bathroom.
- Family and friends can all hang out in the giant lounge area that has sliders to a covered balcony.
- Related Plan: Get a different floor plan with 31823DN (4,080 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Entry: 219 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 428 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 90' 2"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss