A Touch of Tudor
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and stucco give this home a Tudor style exterior. A double arched entry with sloped roof and copper roof bay window make this design reminiscent of homes in the English countryside.
- Once inside, the gallery leads to a spacious great room with fireplace. Enjoy the view from your covered terrace accessed through the great room or morning room.
- The kitchen with center island has open flow to the great room and morning room and can easily service the formal dining room just across the gallery hall.
- Another great feature of this home plan is the main level master suite with master bath, his and her walk-in closets and a spa tub.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms, two baths, a loft and bonus area for future expansion.
- A three car garage completes this plan.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 9374EL featuring a completed bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,573 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 9"
- Depth: 87' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"