A Touch of Tudor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick, stone and stucco give this home a Tudor style exterior. A double arched entry with sloped roof and copper roof bay window make this design reminiscent of homes in the English countryside.
- Once inside, the gallery leads to a spacious great room with fireplace. Enjoy the view from your covered terrace accessed through the great room or morning room.
- The kitchen with center island has open flow to the great room and morning room and can easily service the formal dining room just across the gallery hall.
- Another great feature of this home plan is the main level master suite with master bath, his and her walk-in closets and a spa tub.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms, two baths, a loft and bonus area for future expansion.
- A three car garage completes this plan.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 9374EL featuring a completed bonus room over the garage.