A Touch of Tudor
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone and stucco give this home a Tudor style exterior. Windows with arched roof lines and decorative wood framing make this design reminiscent of homes in the English countryside.
- An arched stone entry leads to a dramatic two story courtyard. Beyond the courtyard, an entry foyer and gallery direct you to a great room with fireplace. Two columns, lining each side of the gallery, create a formal space for the kitchen on the left and for the dining room on the right.
- A main level master suite with master bath, spa tub and spacious walk-in closet is privately located in the right wing of this house.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms, two baths, and a game room. There is even a bonus area above the three car garage for future expansion.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan in reverse, see 9314EL.