A Touch of Tudor
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco give this home a Tudor style exterior. Windows with arched roof lines and decorative wood framing make this design reminiscent of homes in the English countryside.
- An arched stone entry leads to a dramatic two story courtyard. Beyond the courtyard, an entry foyer and gallery direct you to a great room with fireplace. Two columns, lining each side of the gallery, create a formal space for the kitchen on the left and for the dining room on the right.
- A main level master suite with master bath, spa tub and spacious walk-in closet is privately located in the right wing of this house.
- The upper level has three additional bedrooms, two baths, and a game room. There is even a bonus area above the three car garage for future expansion.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan in reverse, see 9314EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12