Acadian Home Plan With Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This Acadian style house has a beautiful brick and stucco facade with two dormers centered over the 35' long and 8' deep porch.
- The foyer gives you views straight through to the back of the family room and across the rear porch beyond.
- The open floorplan gives you views from the kitchen to the keeping room and family room. The kitchen features a large island with sink and seating for casual meals and a huge walk-in pantry. Enjoy more formal meals in the dining room by the front of the home. Note the great butler's pantry and walk-in pantry as well.
- The master suite has views to the back and has access to the back porch.
- The large screened rear porch has a fireplace and has room to put an outdoor kitchen at the far end.
- Expand upstairs with a bonus room and half bath over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 56375SM (3,240 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,176 sq. ft.
- Storage: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 905 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 1"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1105 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12