Acadian Home Plan With Outdoor Kitchen
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Acadian style house has a beautiful brick and stucco facade with two dormers centered over the 35' long and 8' deep porch.
- The foyer gives you views straight through to the back of the family room and across the rear porch beyond.
- The open floorplan gives you views from the kitchen to the keeping room and family room. The kitchen features a large island with sink and seating for casual meals and a huge walk-in pantry. Enjoy more formal meals in the dining room by the front of the home. Note the great butler's pantry and walk-in pantry as well.
- The master suite has views to the back and has access to the back porch.
- The large screened rear porch has a fireplace and has room to put an outdoor kitchen at the far end.
- Expand upstairs with a bonus room and half bath over the garage.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 56375SM (3,240 sq. ft.).