Southern Splendor With Great Porches
About This Plan
- This Acadian style house has a beautiful brick and stucco facade with two dormers centered over the 35' long and 8' deep porch.
- The foyer gives you views straight through to the back of the family room and across the rear porch beyond.
- The open floorplan gives you views from the kitchen to the dining room and family room. The kitchen features a large island with sink and seating for casual meals and a huge walk-in pantry.
- The room with large walk-in closet/storage space right off the foyer makes for a great area for a home-office or just for your family's study space.
- The master suite has views to the back and the bath has a corner pedestal tub, walk-in shower with a tile seat, separate vanities and a massive walk-in closet.
- The large screened rear porch has a fireplace and has room to put an outdoor kitchen at the far end.
- Expand upstairs with a bonus room and half bath over the garage.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 56376SM (3,176 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 892 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 105' 9"
- Depth: 64' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1177 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12