Acadian House Plan With Great Outdoor Living Spaces
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The rear porch is the perfect exterior entertaining area with lots of room and an outdoor fireplace.
- Imagine sitting on the front porch rocking chair on enjoying the fire place on a cool evening on the rear porch.
- On the inside of the house, the large living room is open to the kitchen which is the ideal setting for family gatherings.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the house.
- Bedroom 4 is the perfect room for guests. Near the side porch entrance, it is also ideal as an office for someone who works from home.
- The bonus space on the second floor is very flexible -from a bedroom, to media room, to work out room, to play room, its use is wide open.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 553 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"