One-Level Southern Home Plan with Large Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor porches, both front and rear, are perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views on this Southern home plan.
- French doors lead into the foyer, and beyond to a large living room overlooking the rear porch. The gourmet kitchen and adjoining keeping room is the ideal setting for family gatherings.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. The master bathroom boasts a garden tub, dual vanities, and a commode room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the foyer and share a 4-fixture bath. A fourth bedroom is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to recharge.
- A powder bath, adjacent the mudroom and 3-car garage, assists when trying to get out of the door.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 860034MCD (2,963 sq. ft.) and 860013MCD (3,274 sq. ft.). Get smaller versions with house plan 860011MCD (2,800 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,891 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 981 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 89' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick