One-Level Southern Home Plan with Large Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor porches, both front and rear, are perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views on this Southern home plan.
- French doors lead into the foyer, and beyond to a large living room overlooking the rear porch. The gourmet kitchen and adjoining keeping room is the ideal setting for family gatherings.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. The master bathroom boasts a garden tub, dual vanities, and a commode room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are just off the foyer and share a 4-fixture bath. A fourth bedroom is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to recharge.
- A powder bath, adjacent the mudroom and 3-car garage, assists when trying to get out of the door.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 860034MCD (2,963 sq. ft.) and 860013MCD (3,274 sq. ft.). Get smaller versions with house plans 860011MCD (2,800 sq. ft.) and 860049MCD (2,671 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,891 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 981 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 89' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick