Accessible Barrier Free House Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan was designed for people with limited mobility or for those confined to a wheelchair. A slight exterior ramp is aesthetically pleasing and a door sill set into the floor allows barrier-free access. This also applies to the back of the house where you'll find a beautiful sheltered terrace measuring approximately 18 feet by 12 feet.
- Inside, this house has 5-foot wide corridors particular care is given to enlarge spaces and include wide doors for easy access.
- The kitchen has a dual-level bar for inclusive meal-times,
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet. The bathroom features a dual height vanity and a shower that is large enough for wheelchair access. The laundry is also accessible.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss