Adorable Low Country Cottage
About This Plan
- A wide, t-shaped staircase rises up to the covered front porch of this adorable Low Country house plan.
- The metal roof and three dormers are eye-catching additions.
- Modest in size, the home's open layout makes it feel much larger.
- The rear covered porch comes with a cleaning table with sink so you can prepare the catch of the day.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor share a hall bathroom.
- The master suite lies upstairs near loft space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 4"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick