Affordable Contemporary Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Increasingly popular contemporary designs are too often associated with high cost. Whether you are a first time homeowner or an empty nester, this split level home plan delivers contemporary style on a budget.
- The exterior features a combination of brick, wood and fibre cement while inside. Inside, a clean look is delivered through an open floor plan with minimum partitions.
- The kitchen layout features a central 36" x 76" island and windows between the cabinets and the countertop.
- The bathroom offers functional storage with a 5 foot vanity, discreet placement of toilet, soaker tub and separate 38" x 56" shower.
- Additional living or recreation space can be added to the unfinished basement.
- Matching Garage Plans: Get a matching detached garage with garage plans 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss