Affordable Home Plan With Garage
About This Plan
- An attractive three-sided bay window enhances the exterior of this compact, affordable house plan.
- The sheltered entry leads to a foyer and the open family living area. Here, the bay window offers an additional sitting area.
- The kitchen has an interesting angled design with lots of counterspace.
- The bathroom is easily accessible from both bedrooms and from the rest of the house. Laundry is convenient to both bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Don't need a garage? See these house plans - 2128DR, 2183DR, 21441R, 21447DR and 21530DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss