Airy and Light 2-Story Modern Home Plan with Shed Roof
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern 2-story home plan is airy and light and light inside with its 2-story great room filling the home with light from above, allowing for a bright kitchen, great room, and dining room.
- On the main floor there is also a den/flex bedroom with a semi-connected half bath, as well as a walk-in pantry. In addition to the fireplace in the great room, the outdoor living room includes a fireplace, making it the perfect entertaining space year round.
- The utility room is accessible via the kitchen and the 2-car garage.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms in addition to the grand master suite. The master suite is quite private, as it is accessed via a long hallway and shares only one wall with one of the bedrooms, and that’s through the walk-in closet.
- A large portion of the upper floor is open below to the great room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85295MS and more room with house plans 85279MS and 85281MS, both 2,738 sq, ft.
- NOTE: This plan is not available in King or Pierce Counties in Washington.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss