About This Plan
- You'll find 9' ceilings throughout the 1st level and a light cathedral ceiling in the home office of this airy house design.
- There is a large living room with fireplace, double patio doors and integrated furniture, and an original dining room with abundant fenestration.
- In the master suite, a patio door opens to the rear.
- For the family, there is an island/lunch counter and integrated furniture in the kitchen.
- A lovely play room with a mezzanine on the 2nd level is pleasing for the children.
- Access to the bonus room from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 743 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss