Airy Family Room with Fireplace
About This Plan
- Step in off the covered entry and you arrive in the split entry on the mezzanine overlooking the family room in the half-basement below. A coat closet in the entry reduces clutter.
- A few steps up you find he dining room and kitchen with peninsula bar with seating. Two bedrooms with a walk-in closet in the master share a bath with spa tub and shower.
- In the lower level, the family room has a fireplace and a partial two-story ceiling. Lots of windows bring in natural light.
- Two bedrooms plus a lower level storage room complete this split level house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick