All Season Entertaining
About This Plan
- Designed with entertaining and relaxation in mind, this all season vacation house plan features on its exterior a stunning wall of windows.
- The combined family room/dining area shares a centrally located wood-burning stove and access the front deck through sliding glass doors.
- The generous kitchen occupies almost the entire back length of the home plan and features a breakfast bar at the center island, double sinks and a large pantry. A guest bath and laundry facilities complete the first floor.
- The master suite is devoted exclusively to the master suite that includes a walk-in closet and a luxurious private bathroom. A mezzanine overlooks the family room below.
- The full basement can be converted into two bedrooms, a family room and a bathroom.
- Related Plan: Need this house plan reversed? See 21563DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 420 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss