An Open Floor Plan Design
About This Plan
- Have it your way with this 2,768 sq. ft. home plan. Enter off the covered front porch and catch a glimpse of a very open floor plan. Work on your mind? Turn to your right and get some work done in your own stylish home office overlooking the covered porch.
- The family room and dining room are open and provide great space for entertaining.
- The kitchen has an eating nook and access to a private rear covered porch.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features French doors, a large walk-in closet and a unique angled private bath. Bedroom #2 has its own bath. Bedroooms #3 and #4 a great for guests or small children.
- A side-entry two-car garage completes this home plan.
- For an alternate three-bedroom floorplan, see house plan 21157DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 362 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss