Angled Craftsman House Plan with Upstairs Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Five gables with decorative timber brackets greet you to this angled Craftsman house plan with side-entry garage. It has great curb appeal in front and offers you space to entertain outdoors in back.
- Enter the home and you're greeted with a vaulted foyer with the dining room to the side (with front porch access) and views to vaulted lodge room and fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room promote an open feel. and all enjoy views to the back.
- A generous mud and laundry room are located near the kitchen and the pantry gives you lots of storage space.
- The home enjoys a split bedroom layout with the master suite occupying the right side of the home and two bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath on the left.
- Stairs by the bedrooms take you to an optional fourth bedroom with bath and a loft.
- Related Plan: Get a more rustic version with house plan 15689GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,803 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick