Mountain Craftsman Dream
3 - 6
About This Plan
- We've taken one of our most popular home plans and added two optional second floor layouts. This home plan promotes open living spaces inside and out.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into the home's rustic elegance. Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room, kitchen and keeping room promote an open feel.
- A generous mud and laundry room (8'1"x12") are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space. And the pantry, measuring 5'7"x4', gives you even more storage space.
- The optional upstairs loft and guest bedroom give you room to expand and an optional upper laundry room.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version (2,685 sq. ft.) see house plan 15793GE.
- Get a rounded deck and breakfast room with house plan 15651GE.
- Get a bonus second floor with house plans 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
- Need something smaller? See house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft).
- Get a finished lower level with house plan 15622GE and 15697GE and a larger upper level with house plan 15688GE.
- Plan Series Summary: With so many versions of this plan, be sure to see the series summary at the end of our image gallery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 770 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 1"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection