Angled Entry 5 Bed Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- This 5 bed modern house plan has a unique exterior and an angled front door making it perfect for your corner lot. Inside, a 2-story foyer is flanked by a guest bed and a den.
- The back of the home is an open concept layout with the 2-story fully-windowed great room open to the kitchen and dining room. Sliding doors give you access to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen island has room for casual seating and a large pantry and storage area.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is tucked away from the remaining bedrooms maximizing your privacy.
- The lower level is part of the living area and gives you a rec room plus a 5th bed with bathroom plus some storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,010 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front