Angled Mountain Ranch with Loft
About This Plan
- This angled mountain-ranch home plan gives you great views out the back and an attractive exterior of stone and wood. The coverefd entry has sturdy columns and decorative trusses adding a rugged appeal.
- A cathedral ceiling invites you inside and the great room has a 2-story ceiling ahead.
- The kitchen and dining room lie adjacent to the great room and provide additional views and access to a screened porch. A large pantry and an island with seating are nice touches.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the entry. The master suite includes a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. The second bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet and direct access to a full bath off the hallway.
- A loft above the kitchen and dining areas provides extra living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss