Arched Windows and a Huge Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- Beautiful circle-top windows enhance the front of this Mediterranean home.
- In back, an enormous covered lanai has a summer kitchen for all your grilling needs.
- From the foyer, you have a clear sightline through the living room to the covered lanai.
- A wet bar off the family room aids in entertaining.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 66045WE (2,980 sq. ft.).
- Note: Zip code restrictions apply in parts of Florida. Contact us if interested in building there and we can discuss.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,098 sq. ft.
- Entry: 54 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss