Attractive Angled Ranch Home Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This home plan is a spin-off of plan 18222BE and has an attractive barrel arched covered front entry.
- Inside, you will appreciate the open living area and the 3-sided fireplace in hte living room.
- The master suite has access to the rear patio through attractive french doors. The same arrangement can be found off the dining room which is open to the kitchen and great room.
- Tucked behind the garage you'll enjoy the flexibility of the room which can serve as a bedroom or office.
- The basement option gives you great unfinished space to use for storage or to build out and expand your living space at a later date.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss