Attractive Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- With its arched entry porch and lovely hip roof, this brick house plan gives you an attractive home.
- Double doors off the hallway take you into a quiet study.
- Further back, the views open up as the open floor plan becomes apparent.
- The kitchen island has a raised eating bar and lots of storage.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite in back.
- The master vaulted ceiling is a pleasure to look at.
- A garden tub, two sinks and a large walk-in closet enhance the master suite.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 915000CHP, 915001CHP, 915003CHP and 915004CHP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,015 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss