Elegant Brick Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant arched entry porch makes a beautiful statement for this brick Ranch house plan.
- With a width of less than 45', it qualifies as a narrow lot plan.
- The study off the foyer has sloped ceilings and a cozy fireplace.
- There's even a pocket home office further down the hallway opposite a built-in display niche.
- An open layout maximizes the views from the kitchen to the huge family room.
- A door in the dining room leads out to a covered rear porch.
- Tucked away in back, the elegant master suite has a ceiling that vaults up to 10' flat.
- Related Plan: Get a 3 bedroom version with a side carport with house plan 915000CHP. Get different exteriors with house plans 915002CHP, 915003CHP and 915004CHP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 11"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss