Attractive Columned Entry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Step in off the attractive columned entry and enjoy this unique house plan. A fireplace greets you in the living room which is open to the 2-story dining room.
- A den can serve as a home office or quiet study.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and bright breakfast nook. It features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. A vaulted covered porch is steps away.
- Upstairs, the master suite is vaulted as is the play room. Three more bedrooms complete this house plan.
- The lower level offers room to expand. There you'll enjoy the media/rec room, a full bath plus a bedroom, covered patio and a storage room.
Related Plans: Need a crawlspace? See house plan 23345JD.
- For an alternate exterior in reverse orientation see house plans 23242JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,510 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss