Unique Two-Story Entry
About This Plan
- Step in off the attractive columned entry and enjoy the 2-story foyer. A fireplace greets you in the living room which is open to the 2-story dining room.
A den can serve as a home office or quiet study.
The family room is open to the kitchen and bright breakfast nook. It features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. A vaulted covered porch is steps away.
Upstairs, the master suite is vaulted as is the play room. Three more bedrooms complete this house plan.
The lower level offers room to expand. There you'll enjoy the media/rec room, a full bath plus a bedroom, covered patio and a storage room.
Related Plans: Need a crawlspace foundation? See house plan 2350JD and 23052JD with a 3-car wide garage.
- For an alternate exterior in reverse orientation see house plan 23346JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,580 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss