Attractive Four Bedroom House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Striking front and rear arches adorn this attractive four-bedroom house plan.
- The foyer has 12' ceiling and 8" columns and the gallery has 12' ceilings.
- Inside a spacious foyer opens to an elaborate formal dining room column-lined gallery and expansive great room all sharing 12 foot ceilings.
- The fourth bedroom can do double-duty as an office and includes a private entrance to the screened lanai.
- French doors enhance the transition from the master bedroom to the bath that showcases a dual-sink vanity and oversized whirlpool tub backed by glass blocks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick