Attractive Home Plan with Sunporch
About This Plan
- Stone and siding plus a hip roof with clipped gables make for an eye-cathcing exterior on this attractive home plan.
- The compact interior is remarkably spacious with lots of windows to brighten each room.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook lead to the rear of the home.
- The screened sunporch is large enough for many an outdoor meal or just to relax with a book.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with two very spacious bedrooms and two family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss