Attractive Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Dramatic transom windows and a flat roof add a Contemporary edge to this one floor house plan.
- The sunken foyer is just three steps away from the big, open living area with views that swing from the livcing room to the dining room and kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a large covered porch that has plenty of room for table and chairs.
- In a space-saving measure, the washer/dryer closet is part of the secondary hall bathroom.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite that lies on the other side of the home.
- A one car garage is included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 284 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss