Attractive One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Beautiful brick header detail brings this one-level house plan to life, while the side-entry, 3-car garage extends from the front of the home and creates a parking courtyard.
- A comforting front porch invites guests into a spacious foyer, with a quiet office to the right. The light and airy living room offers views onto the covered porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts a large prep island and the adjoining dining room provides a space for formal meals.
- The master bedroom occupies the right wing of the home, along with the laundry room and an exercise room. The attached, master bathroom features a standalone tub, dual closets, and a toilet room.
- Three additional bedrooms and a play room are located on the opposite side of the house; two bedrooms include their own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,633 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 958 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick