Attractive Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- With a stone exterior and hip roof, this attractive ranch home plan will make you proud to call it home.
- Inside, a split bedroom layout places the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house from the master suite.
- A formal dining room and the study, both with tray ceilings, flank the foyer.
- Your family and friends will love gathering around the fireplace in the spacious great room.
- A wall of windows bring in light and views of the rear covered porch.
- It will be a pleasure to step into your large and comfortable master suite with two walk-in closets and a spa bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 11"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick