Attractive Ranch with Sunny Nook
About This Plan
- A sunny nook in the kitchen area is but one nice feature designed into this attractive ranch home plan.
- A multi-sided fireplace helps divide the kitchen and dining area from the large living room.
- Entertain outside on your rear covered patio.
- A side-entry garage makes this well-suited for a corner lot. Above the garage you have access to 242 square feet of storage space from pull-down stairs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 21651DR. Get a front-facing garage with house plans 22536DR, 22367DR, 21937DR and 21649DR. Get a finished lower level with house plan 21940DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Storage: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss