Attractive Split-Level Home
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this attractive split-level home.
- The ground level foyer shares a door to the garage.
- A short flight of stairs brings you to the main living area that has a marvelous open layout.
- Add an optional fireplace to the living room and enjoy the warmth from the kitchen and dining room too.
- Both bedrooms are down a hall and share a four piece bathroom.
- You can also add an optional covered balcony in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 244 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss