This award-winning house plan (6 Aurora Awards including the prestigious Judge's Choice Award) is available in three elevations. All feature a transition buffer from public to private areas, 10' foot ceilings w/trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches and luxurious master baths.
This energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
Energy Saving Features include: Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space), raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas, sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation).
MORE PHOTOS: see additional photos in our Facebook photo album.
Related Plans: Eliminate the den and get a second master suite with house plan 33078ZR.
Get European flair with house plan 33001ZR and Mediterranean styling with house plan 33002ZR.
Get more room with house plan 33075ZR (2,670 sq. ft.).
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.