Award Winning Energy Saving House Plan
About This Plan
- This award-winning house plan (6 Aurora Awards including the prestigious Judge's Choice Award) is available in three elevations. All feature a transition buffer from public to private areas, 10' foot ceilings w/trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches and luxurious master baths.
- This energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- Energy Saving Features include: Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space), raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas, sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation).
- MORE PHOTOS: see additional photos in our Facebook photo album.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the den and get a second master suite with house plan 33078ZR.
- Get European flair with house plan 33001ZR and Mediterranean styling with house plan 33002ZR.
- Get more room with house plan 33075ZR (2,670 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 201 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss