Energy Efficient House Plan
About This Plan
- YouTube Video: Fly around this home with this 360-degree video.
- An alternate elevation to a multiple award-winning house plan - 33000ZR - this energy-efficient home plan incorporates design features that can result in annual energy savings of 40-50% compared to a typical new home constructed to code.
- Design features include a transition buffer from public to private areas, 10' foot ceilings w/trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches and luxurious master baths.
- This house plan is available in three elevations. All feature 10' foot ceilings with trays and coffers, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches, luxurious master suites and a transition buffer from public to private spaces.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the den and get a second master suite with house plan 33080ZR.
- See photos of house plan 33000ZR and get European flair with house plan 33001ZR.
- Get more room with house plan 33077ZR (2,670 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss