Awe-Inspiring House Plan with Third Floor Rec Room
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines on the exterior provides an air of sophistication, while the dark window sashes provide a nice contrast to the light, natural tones of the stucco, siding, and stone. The inside is filled with beautiful details including exposed beams, wainscoting, built-ins, and large windows allowing for plenty of natural light to filter throughout the home.
- An open layout between the kitchen, breakfast nook, and great room provides a comfortable center for everyday living. A large window above the kitchen sink looks out front, and an oversized island combines with a corner pantry to offer ample storage space.
- The covered porch is protected from the elements allowing you to enjoy outdoor living, and a room on the main level can serve as a den or fifth bedroom.
- The second level is comprised of the sleeping rooms. The impressive master bedroom is separated from the other rooms adding privacy, and features an expansive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room, and a 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and oversized shower.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and another bedroom has its own full bath.
- The third floor boasts a roomy recreation room, a media room, and a bedroom next to a full bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss