Backwoods 3-Bed House Plan with Attached 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A covered porch and two gables greet you to this 3-bed country vacation house plan with a 1-car garage with loft space above.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has windows on two walls.
- The main floor master has a 4-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Stairs in the garage lead to an open loft space that be used as an office, playroom or even storage.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plans 68430VR and 68469VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 7"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick