Backwoods 3 Bed House Plan with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has two master suites and is perfectly suited for your back woods lot. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. And the upstairs masters has its own rivate balcony. Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- A 2-car attached garage gives has a door in back giving you access to the back yard.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 68469VR and 68631VR. Get a carport with house plan 68540VR. And remove the garage with house plans 68401VR , 68431VR and 68539VR. Get a different second level with 68636VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 334 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 706 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick