Banquet-Sized Dining Hall
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Sweeping views from the foyer lead right into the banquet-sized dining hall with its magnificent coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- Two double doors take you right out to your back yard.
- The large study also boasts a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- An open floor plan in the main living area offers sightlines from the gourmet kitchen into the vaulted keeping room.
- A nearby screened porch lets you dine comfortably outdoors.
- The main floor master suite has an amazing bathroom with a tray ceiling, two enormous walk-in closets and a big soaking tub.
- Homeowners even get their own private sleeping porch and a two-sided fireplace.
- A fabulous second floor includes giant bedrooms, one with its own playroom, and a study/loft area that has a juliette balcony overlooking the keeping room.
- Bedroom 3 boasts a huge bathroom and walk-in closet.
- This house has unfinished space over the garage that would make a fabulous in-law suite with a large bedroom and sitting room.
- The unfinished space adds 1,236 square feet to the total living area.
- The roof pitch is 12:12.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered floor plan with house plan 25607GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 138' 6"
- Depth: 105' 5"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1182 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12