Exclusive Elegance Personified
3.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- The foyer, flanked by decorative niches, has sweeping views to the banquet-sized dining hall with its magnificent coffered ceiling and fireplace. Two pairs of French doors flanking the fireplace take you to the rear deck.
- The large study behind French doors also boasts a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- An open floor plan in the main living area offers sightlines from the gourmet kitchen into the vaulted keeping room with fireplace. French doors lead to the screened porch and grill deck making it a perfect place to cook and eat al fresco.
- The main floor master suite has an amazing bathroom with a tray ceiling, two enormous walk-in closets and a big soaking tub. The private sleeping porch with 2-sided fireplace is a great feature.
- The family foyer has a desk to help keep things organized, a key drop, powder room and an oversized laundry room.
- Upstairs you'll find great bedrooms, one with its own playroom, and a study/loft area that has a Juliette balcony overlooking the keeping room. Bedroom 3 boasts a huge bathroom and walk-in closet.
- This house has rooms for the in-laws over the garage with a large bedroom and sitting room. Finishing this space off will add an extra 1,236 square feet.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered floor plan with house plan 25603GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 138' 6"
- Depth: 105' 5"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1182 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12